BAY / BOW WINDOWS
BAY WINDOWS AND BOW WINDOWS
Bay & Bow windows will open up your room and project light!
Luxury meets affordability with our beautiful Bay replacement windows. Installing a Bay or Bow window in your home adds timeless elegance, as well as boosting curb appeal. Alabamians have long had an affection for Bay Windows, and Huntsville area folks share that. Our Bay and Bow windows are sure to make your neighbors swoon!
Bay Windows are made of three panels that are joined together. The window in the middle is parallel with the side of the building on which it is installed, and the other two are angled to meet at the edges of the center window. Bow Windows are constructed with three or more panels and take on a curved shape. The end window panels are usually operable.
Our Bay and Bow Windows are created using Double Hung or Casement Windows for the end windows and putting a large picture window in the center. Our Bay and Bow Windows are custom-made to fit the precise dimensions of your home.
Our Signature Series Dimensional Projection Windows features multiple configurations and are available in virtually any size. Additional standard features include foam-filled structural mullions and an all-thread through rod, which locks together the head and seat boards.
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Thermally-efficient vinyl sill in choice of white, tan and aluminum-look laminate.
- Superior non-corrosive roller system made from technologically-advanced composite material
- Custom-made to perfectly fit your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system when installed and stays in place
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼” jamb thickness, ideal for replacement applications
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Dark Bronze hardware
- Standard 5′, 6′ and 8′ two-panel and 9′ and 12′ three-panel doors
Increased Energy Efficiency
Average Price Savings
Increase Condensation Resistance
Quality construction. That’s what it’s all about. It’s why we’re so confident that our windows represent some of the best thinking in the industry. And it’s why, once you see them for yourself, we think you’ll agree. Beautiful designs. Dependable performance. Unmistakable details. After all, you wouldn’t settle for anything less.
Get your 'down-to-the-penny' price quotation right now.
No Company Can Provide You With More Features at a Better Price
Why Choose Vinyl?
Our windows are constructed of vinyl, made with a compound proven to perform better than alternative building materials. Vinyl ensures long-lasting color retention and low maintenance, plus the added confidence of a warranty against rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, and peeling. The vinyl is resistant to rot, insect, and microbial damage, never requires painting, and is easy to clean.
As beautiful as they are on the outside, the real beauty of Window Depot windows lies beneath the surface. With a host of the most popular homeowner features coupled with state-of-the-art, advanced manufacturing processes, each window in our product lineup offers dependable peace-of-mind performance. In addition, the low-maintenance vinyl can most often be cleaned with a damp cloth and resists fading and discoloring with age. But the best part is, Window Depot window features integral details for added insulation and maximum performance.